Whether you are riding your first sportive, looking to climb that hill faster or take back that KOM we have you covered!
Our ethos is about real world training for real world cyclists. Coaching entirely bespoke to your individual needs, your strengths, your weaknesses, your time commitments and your goals.
What you get when you sign up:
– Training plan; totally unique to you, never will you find another DPC client with your exact plan
– Truly Personalised; we take your commitments, your family, work and life needs and your expectations about training into account, so you get a plan you can complete and will enjoy
– Qualified coaches; every one going through a rigorous application process, vetted and insured
– Sessions monitored to your preferred method; power, heart rate, rate of perceived exertion
– Technique based sessions; help developing the required technique, videos and guides to help you become a complete cyclist. Not sure you’re doing it right? Video yourself and send it to us so we can complete some detailed video analysis and help you grow!
– Core & leg strength plans; detailed and comprehensive off the bike training plans, start with our injury prevention plan which will build a solid base and give your the strength to add power to your bike work. Then move onto our maintenance plan towards the start of the season, hold onto the winter gains without disrupting crucial on the bike training
– Diet & nutritional advice; our coaches understand what you need to be eating and drinking to fuel your rides, have a question, it’s free to ask us!
– Access to the worlds only nutrition programme designed for endurance athletes, Nutritionally Fit; Struggle with slow recovery, low energy or related sickness or injury, this will resolve it!
– Development of tactics; need help understanding the best way to warm-up or how recovery really works, we can help!
– TrainingPeaks account; standard account included as part of our coaching, comes with plans uploaded and adapted on a WEEKLY basis with an email each day telling you what you need to be doing
– Truly the most user friendly service available; 95% of sessions have a guide, video or blog to help you complete it fully. You can upload every session to Garmin to follow it
– Access to the most motivational tool available; our Facebook group has coaches, team managers, mechanics, nutritionists, sports therapists, physiotherapists and of course other clients who you can arrange rides with. This is one of the most motivational tools we can deploy!
– Best Bike Split access; pace your event to perfection including course, weather and aerodynamic analysis so you know exactly what you have to do to set your best time!
– Induction call with your coach; then you have unlimited email and TrainingPeaks contact, because we do not believe that limiting contact with your coach is something that will help you progress!
– Unlimited phone contact with your coach and a monthly call with Head Coach and BikesEtc magazines Cycling Guru Pav Bryan
– Instant Voice Messaging with your coach
– Coached entirely by multi award winning, BikesEtc magazines Cycling Guru and future World Record holder Pav Bryan
Some of the events we have coached riders for include:
– Ride London (last two years we have coached at least 10 to success)
– Tour of Cambridgeshire (see racing for details on World qualifying)
– Velothon Wales
– Velo Birmingham
– Dragon Ride
– London to Brighton (all versions)
– London to Paris (both staged and in 24 hours)
– Many, many other UK based sportives
– Majorca 312
– Maratona dles Dolomites
– L’étape du Tour
– La Marmotte
– Amstel Gold
– Many, many other EU based sportives
– Gran Fondo Winthrop
– Crater Lake Century
– Davies Century
– Many, many other US based sportives
We cater for those who just want to ride solo, with friends or without being at an actual event, these might include:
– Chase the Sun
– Coast to Coast (UK & UAE)
– London to Paris
– Route 66 (see Charity page)
– Climbs of all major (& minor!) cols across the world
– Your first century ride
– Charity rides
Don’t have an event? That’s ok! We have coached riders who wanted to get involved in cycling for other reasons, these might include:
– Nailing their first Strava KOM
– Beating their friends
– Getting fitter
– Losing weight
– Building confidence
We go the extra mile to research any event, we can contact race organisers to get info, find out what they have at food stops, anything! We either have the experience of your event or the drive to cater a programme for a new one!
Truly Personal Coaching!
Email email@example.com for more info!