Whether you are looking to climb the racing categories, aiming to get a new time trial PB, race MTB, CX, Track or Tri we have you covered!
Our ethos is about real world training for real world cyclists. Coaching entirely bespoke to your individual needs, your strengths, your weaknesses, your time commitments and your goals.
What you get when you sign up:
– Training plan; totally unique to you, never will you find another DPC client with your exact plan
– Truly Personalised; we take your commitments, your family, work and life needs and your expectations about training into account, so you get a plan you can complete and will enjoy
– Qualified coaches; every one going through a rigorous application process, vetted and insured
– Sessions monitored to your preferred method; power, heart rate, rate of perceived exertion
– Technique based sessions; help developing the required technique, videos and guides to help you become a complete cyclist. Not sure you’re doing it right? Video yourself and send it to us so we can complete some detailed video analysis and help you grow!
– Core & leg strength plans; detailed and comprehensive off the bike training plans, start with our injury prevention plan which will build a solid base and give your the strength to add power to your bike work. Then move onto our maintenance plan towards the start of the season, hold onto the winter gains without disrupting crucial on the bike training
– Diet & nutritional advice; our coaches understand what you need to be eating and drinking to fuel your rides, have a question, it’s free to ask us!
– Access to the worlds only nutrition programme designed for endurance athletes, Nutritionally Fit; Struggle with slow recovery, low energy or related sickness or injury, this will resolve it!
– Development of tactics; need help understanding the best way to warm-up or how recovery really works, we can help!
– TrainingPeaks account; standard account included as part of our coaching, comes with plans uploaded and adapted on a WEEKLY basis with an email each day telling you what you need to be doing
– Truly the most user friendly service available; 95% of sessions have a guide, video or blog to help you complete it fully. You can upload every session to Garmin to follow it
– Access to the most motivational tool available; our Facebook group has coaches, team managers, mechanics, nutritionists, sports therapists, physiotherapists and of course other clients who you can arrange rides with. This is one of the most motivational tools we can deploy!
– Best Bike Split access; pace your event to perfection including course, weather and aerodynamic analysis so you know exactly what you have to do to set your best time!
– Induction call with your coach; then you have unlimited email and TrainingPeaks contact, because we do not believe that limiting contact with your coach is something that will help you progress!
– Unlimited phone contact with your coach and a monthly call with Head Coach and BikesEtc magazines Cycling Guru Pav Bryan
– Instant Voice Messaging with your coach
– Coached entirely by multi award winning, BikesEtc magazines Cycling Guru and future World Record holder Pav Bryan
Some of our achievements with clients include:
– National Champions
– Regional Best-All-Rounder
– Regional Junior/Juvenile Best-All-Rounder
– Regional Champions
– Regional Age Group Champions
– UCI Gran Fondo Qualifiers (with sub 3 hour time at ToC)
– UCI Time Trial Qualifiers (across many age groups and nationalities)
– Open Time Trial Winners
– Road Race Winners
– Criterium Winners
– Many, many license categories climbed!
– Club Champions
– Club Time Trial Winners
Some performance gains we have had include:
– Fabien; started with a 26:30 10 mile TT time and is currently seconds away from a sub 22:00! In September 2017 he won the RTTC 15 year old category TT making him National Champion in his age group!
– Mathis; previously coached and within 9 weeks with us saw 23% gains to take his FTP to 370 watts
– Adrian; saw 40% FTP gains in a year and is well on his way to the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic games
– Ieuan; only 16 and already placing high in adult time trials, will have his first course record very soon!
– Tom; saw FTP gains of 33% and has smashed his expectations of time trialling, even in his veteran years
– James; saw FTP gains of 15% in 3 months
– Erik; saw FTP gains of 13% in 8 months
– David; went from middle marker to top 5 in time trials and setting massive PB’s in his veteran years
– Stewart; saw FTP gains of 71 watts in 16 weeks
– Rob; fought back from injury to be winning on the track weekly
– John; previously coached, saw FTP gains of 21% in 3 months
– Chelsea; saw FTP gains over over 5% in just 4 weeks
Some of the events we have coached riders for include:
– Time Trials; from hill climbs to 24 hours, we have done or coached them all
– Criteriums; from circuits to city centres
– Road Races; various distances across all eligibility and criteria
– Stage Races; multi-day or multi-event in one day
– Track; from becoming accredited to winning your first event
– CX; from something to do over the winter to competing for championships
– MTB; downhill and endurance
– Multi-Sport; from Triathlon to Duathlon
– Plus much more; gravel, endurance, XC, and so on
We go the extra mile to research any event, we can contact race organisers to get info, help you with bike requirement, rules and much more! We either have the experience of your event or the drive to cater a programme for a new one!
Truly Personal Coaching!
Email email@example.com for info!